Saturday, April 21, 2012

Auntie.

Kathryn Fae Denton
February 24, 2012

I'm an auntie now. 


It's the greatest thing of my whole life. Even better than hamburgers. And the new Ben & Jerry's flavor. 


My dad makes a cute grandpapa, yes? I think so. :-)


And my sister is stunning as "Mommy".


I'll be honest, we all dote on little Kate. How could we not?!


I am so excited to be Kate's aunt. I probably won't be the favorite aunt...


...But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to be, anyway. ;-)






3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Can she be even more adorable?! And Lisa! Did you know that Fae is my second favorite girl name!! Ah! We were destined be to best friends! So happy for you! Hope she comes to Utah one of these days so that I can meet her! Very much love coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's not too late to visit us in Texas one last time...

    Love Kate, and love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please move to Vegas so I can see you all the time! Love Kate, and love you! :-)

      Delete