Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ready or not, here I come!

I graduate in 57 days. My college experience begins in 146 days. I counted. Maybe even less than 146 days, I didn't even factor in moving up there a few days early! 146 days until my first real college class. (Real meaning not my current math class, in which I have a very, very difficult time concentrating.)Today, I applied for housing. To put it plainly, I'm freaking out. Both inwardly and not-so-inwardly. Recently, I've noticed that several of my darling friends have started to use blogs as a way to cope with the upcoming changes in life. It seems like an entertaining, if not entirely effective, way to cope, so I thought I'd give it a try! This may seem like a total cop-out, but I'm doing it anyway. Yes, the 30-Day Challenge. I like the idea of having guidelines for some posts, even if I don't always follow them exactly. So, here goes:
Day One: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Day Two: Meaning behind your blog name

Day Three: Your first love

Day Four: Your parents

Day Five: A song to match your mood

Day Six: A picture of something that makes you happy

Day Seven: Favorite movies

Day Eight: A place you've traveled to

Day Nine: A favorite picture of your best friend

Day Ten: Something you're afraid of

Day Eleven: Favorite TV shows

Day Twelve: Something you don't leave the house without

Day Thirteen: Goals

Day Fourteen: A picture of you last year---how have you changed?

Day Fifteen: Bible verse

Day Sixteen: Dream house

Day Seventeen: Something you're looking forward to

Day Eighteen: Favorite place to eat

Day Nineteen: Something you miss

Day Twenty: Nicknames

Day Twenty-One: Favorite picture of yourself of all time. Why?

Day Twenty-Two: What's in your purse?

Day Twenty-Three: Favorite Movie

Day Twenty-Four: Something you've learned

Day Twenty-Five: Put your iPod on shuffle, first ten songs.

Day Twenty-Six: Your dream wedding

Day Twenty-Seven: Original photo of the city you live in

Day Twenty-Eight: Something that stresses you out

Day Twenty Nine: Three wishes

Day Thirty: A picture of yourself this day and five good things that happened since you started the challenge.


As the wonderfully amazing Phillip and Ducky are doing this challenge, I figure it's okay if I copy their brilliance. Of course, by the look of this list, I will not be following all the rules. I'll probably change some of these up. Not that anyone would notice, or care even if they did notice... But that's all right! I like to feel important. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I do care and notice Lisa!! I can't wait to read more posts and such :)

    P.S. I DID actually come by your house after solo and ensemble, but you didn't answer and i didn't see your car :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... So, Lisa, this is probably super weird, but I don't really care. I'm reading your blog. I just kind of stumbled across it and I love it! Haha. I think you're very clever and have quite an interesting voice. So, sounding like a stalker aside, I'm very impressed with you and I think you're a very fun girl. =)

    ReplyDelete